• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Trucks of Freedom 2024

Col_Sanders

RCC Addict
Subscribed Member
Vanquish is running Trucks of Freedom again for 2024. Started last night and will be released in batches over the next couple weeks. Two per person for now to deter flippers from buying them all up. They are only doing the $650 bundle this time. They showed several special edition parts and two new kits (VRD Carbon straight axle kit and VS-410 Builders kit) on the livestream last night. Josh said there are equal numbers of every kit/RTR available.

Some of the extras/limited edition parts:
Wheels of Fortune
Purple, gold, or blue anodized rod ends
Red, silver, and blue servo horns
Red, silver, or blue carbon fiber chassis for the VRD
Purple 1.9 Riots
Light blue 1.9 Riots (only 5 sets)
Dark Earth Methods
Blue diff cover HD44s

I've been saving up for a Ripper 2.0 so I'm not really sure if I'm going to buy one or not.

I'd have a hard time dropping $650 on an RC when I'm not even sure what I'm getting in the box. Hell, I'm not happy dropping $650 on an RC when I DO know what I'm getting. To each their own I guess.

Didn't they mention 2 new releases included in the TOF? That they will promote them once people start receiving?

Love my H-10 to death. Vanquish has it going on.

I'd have a hard time dropping $650 on an RC when I'm not even sure what I'm getting in the box. Hell, I'm not happy dropping $650 on an RC when I DO know what I'm getting. To each their own I guess.

There are a couple things I kinda want so I may gamble with it. If it doesnt work out, I can sell them to recoup the funds. I bought two last year on separate transactions and ended up with 2 straight axle Phoenix kits, which was the thing I wanted the least. Luckily I was able to part them out and make a few trades get what I wanted.

Didn't they mention 2 new releases included in the TOF? That they will promote them once people start receiving?

Love my H-10 to death. Vanquish has it going on.
Someone on FB caught a screenshot with two boxes hidden...a straight axle VRD Carbon and a VS-410 Builders kit. Both are good additions to the lineup IMO.

As a former Vanquish hater and current Vanquish fan, I can't see doing this either. They had purple and toenail color wheels in a lot of these packages in the past. Some terrible colored axles as well. I'll pass.

Does anyone know the leak the dates/times when they might be coming out? I don't need a surprise rig but why not.

Last edited:
That was dark earth that went out on the axle housings and a lot of wheels. I didn't really care for it either but it did look good on the Impacts. They said there will be more wheels of that color in this round of TOF. The toenail wheels from the livestream were a different color. There was only one set of those and it went on a Fordyce that they sold right after a livestream.

That was dark earth that went out on the axle housings and a lot of wheels. I didn't really care for it either but it did look good on the Impacts. They said there will be more wheels of that color in this round of TOF. The toenail wheels from the livestream were a different color. There was only one set of those and it went on a Fordyce that they sold right after a livestream.
Oh yeah FDE! A combination of moss and baby :poop:

I picked one up last year. Got my least preferred option (Phoenix rtr, trans gears, driveshafts, f10ts). Built it, eventually zoku'd it, sold the f10t housings, and now have a pretty sweet compish crawler.

I'm not going to go this round. I've got too many cars as it is. I could use another vfd twin for my build along buggy, but not going to try the $650 route to get it.

Back