• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
  • RCSC

Szczerba’s 66th Build: Swampbuggy Racing

I hadn't a clue swamp buggies were even a thing. Pretty wild looking unit. It looks like a praying mantis. I find some modern farm machinery also takes on insectual-like apprarance. This much the same. Thanks for the updates. Stuff as unique as this is always inspiring.

Sent from my SM-G990W using Tapatalk

Here’s some from last week, photo credits listed!
b91ad1ec67cad167a07dee8e6fc2b3fc.jpg

06e5c58fe1e676da2df4dcd83e7150cd.jpg

2ff6f6f7ea54bab37dd9c0c1dc181c86.jpg

dad5e2a8001c65dee0eebc5739bc6427.jpg

I think you killed it Shane!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. As another older guy who used to watch these races whenever I found them on tv, your buggy is exactly what I was expecting (hoping) to see when I clicked into this thread. Not sure how I missed it until now, but great job on that build.

Thanks for the comments guys! Still have it and got the rear tire to wheel attachment figured out. Haven't ran it in a while, just sits. Really just wanted to see if I could pull the build off to somewhat resemble a swamp buggy, haha.

Back