• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

You dropped a BOM on me

Nice thread, good info. With that, do you have the same tire rub issue I'm seeing in mine? Just finished the build and ya as usual expected a possible little tire rub, but this seems quite excess. Mounted Pit Bulls, and side by side they are the same height as the stock tires. You can see its way more than just some fender rub. It's literally folding in almost a quarter of the side of the body. And that's without the shocks even compressed. Am I over looking something I did wrong?
46cfefcb540d9b7cf4297f8f746fece8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice thread, good info. With that, do you have the same tire rub issue I'm seeing in mine? Just finished the build and ya as usual expected a possible little tire rub, but this seems quite excess. Mounted Pit Bulls, and side by side they are the same height as the stock tires. You can see its way more than just some fender rub. It's literally folding in almost a quarter of the side of the body. And that's without the shocks even compressed. Am I over looking something I did wrong?

I haven't gotten that far yet, but are the link mounts correct?

Nevermind the body, it looks like your tires are close to rubbing the slider guards. Something seems to be off. I'll test fit mine a little later. I'm painting the body right now, and ran out of backing paint so...

I haven't gotten that far yet, but are the link mounts correct?

Nevermind the body, it looks like your tires are close to rubbing the slider guards. Something seems to be off. I'll test fit mine a little later. I'm painting the body right now, and ran out of backing paint so...

Cool that would be great, thanks. Ya pretty sure I've got my link mounts on correctly. And close to the sliders but don't hit.
8a2493a20500a6b35e7b256dc4aa8005.jpg

Must've been the angle of the picture, but it looks fine there.

The only thing I could suggest is putting spacers on the links to push the front axle forwards a bit. Wouldn't be able to tell you about the body alignment though... until I get mine ready to be mounted with cage.

Must've been the angle of the picture, but it looks fine there.

The only thing I could suggest is putting spacers on the links to push the front axle forwards a bit. Wouldn't be able to tell you about the body alignment though... until I get mine ready to be mounted with cage.

Copy that. Ya if you could, let me know. I'd be interested to see what yours looks like.

Would you mind letting me know what the length (hole to hole) and diameter of the rear shocks please? Thanks for your time

Back