• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Yet another new owner - tf2 with blazer body

Shaggy33

After spending the last few weeks seeing various blazers on tv I knew I just had to build a scale model. My build will be based around the rc4wd feature of the blazer where they fit that lovely Cnc engine block but so far all I've ordered is tf2 chassis kit, blazer body, shocks all round, 35t motor, waterproof m-troniks esc, waterproof steering servo (already have some midi size servos for gear shift) and last but. OT least a winch (to fit on to tough armor vaterra bumper, again this mod on how to make it fit blazer body was featured on rc4wd.
I'm so impatient I paid extra for Saturday delivery which is kind of convenient too as the Mrs is away so they'll be no asking 'how much?!' When these huge boxes arrive....mwahahaha.
I'm new to scale modelling so they'll be tears and tantrums I'm sure but if I can get it looking at most half as good as some on here I'll be happy. I'd initially ordered orange and white as I thought this was quite retro for the era of truck but now I'm seeing light brown and white and even pale green and white which look awesome so I may change my mind....! Watch out for silly questions during my build...!

I built mine from parts as you are doing, because it worked out much cheaper to get what I wanted. I bought a few components from ebay that were from new trucks that someone was parting out which helped out cost wise. It's fun to build from all different boxes! And I also changed my mind on colour....

Back