• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

That's too bad. I enjoyed meeting people from here and getting out. Also a lot of expertise that i really need. Might as well sell all my crap since i can't fix any of it without help.

Sure i have Facebook. What i don't have is the ability (or the time to research)to know this hobby as well as others. So right now i have a nearly $2000 scx10 boat anchor. So $20 sounds pretty good. ��

OH YEAH, just south of the Pine river off of M37, very challenging I thought but still did not break anything. the land owner was watching me and gave me the thumbs up. I will be going there the end of the month to go paddle the Pine.

Back