• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Wraith with new warn style hub wheel nuts!

Jeepfixer1

Rock Crawler
Hey guys, I just got the Warn style locking hubs wheel nuts from RC 4wd to put on my Wraith. On the website it says they are for 1.9 wheels so I was afraid they might look small but I am really happy with how they turned out. I thought I'd share this in case anyone else was worried they'd be too small too.

Without new hubs
685e317c.jpg

With new hubs
d24176ea.jpg

Wider shot
e08fc22c.jpg

Oh and I thought I'd throw in another pic of the lower links I made from scratch
612b8d59.jpg

They are holding up great!
Thanks for checking it out! :)

It looks like your differentials have diapers on

:mrgreen:

Thanks for the pics though, I have been curious how they would look.

Last edited:
jeepfixer1, I also have the same ones from RC4WD on some mayhem monster and they do look pretty tough they kind of match my yellow keep body. I ended up by two sets one for me and the other for my sons wraith. I'll also try to post some pic's up later on today..."thumbsup"

Jeepfixer1, here are the warn hubs on some Mayhems and some super swampers with the Dynamic jeep body, the color matches the hubs.

089.jpg

090.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet bro, I really like that, scratch that, I love that. I have admired those wheels for a while. I will be getting a set after I finish the needed mechanical upgrades, along with that rubi body :) awesome rig :)

I'm really liking those hubs. I think I'll need to order up a set"thumbsup"

Hey muddy, are you ever gonna get that rig dirty or what:flipoff::flipoff: Looks good mang, I like the color.

Sweet bro, I really like that, scratch that, I love that. I have admired those wheels for a while. I will be getting a set after I finish the needed mechanical upgrades, along with that rubi body :) awesome rig :)

Thanks brother your's looks great aswell. I still ned to do some tweaks on this thing and I'm getting ready to order the Dynamic Bronco body for the wraith as well to switch bodys around and also getting some more scale looking accessories for it. Looking foward to hooking up with you guys and the club to his some trails."thumbsup""thumbsup"

I'm really liking those hubs. I think I'll need to order up a set"thumbsup"

Hey muddy, are you ever gonna get that rig dirty or what:flipoff::flipoff: Looks good mang, I like the color.

What up!! slickwillie hows everything going long time no talk. And to answere your ?? it's not only going to get dirty it's going to get banged up aswell. I got a job offer in Nashville Tennesse as a State Elevator Inspector and my start date is July 2, can't wiat to leave Miami and start all new and fresh. I'm looking foward to it. I've been in contact with Rob "jessejoe23" and Fatboy and they told me about "Southernscalecrawlers" great group of guy's looking foward to meeting them and the club to hit the trails."thumbsup""thumbsup"<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Right on man. I'm only guessing but there's probably better wraith terrain in Nashville than Miami. I'm ran my first scale comp last month & am tweaking my rig to get ready for the next one. Got some parts in yesterday.

Sorry about jacking your thread jeepfixer:lmao:. Back to the tech. What are you guys running on the rear? I have some axial hubs but not sure how they'll look with some of these.

Ohh your fine as long as that's all your jackin while we're talking:lmao:. No seriously though I think I'd like to get the one ton style rears with the axle coming out a bit and eight bolts around the edge. I'm having a hard time keeping the hubs from backing off on the right front. Trying lock washers next. If not, red loctite.

Back