• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Wraith and ryft mashed together?

Crawler craze

I have an axial wraith that has been kicking around for almost a decade and i think the next thing i want to ro with it is make it run better with a buddy's ryft. I think throwing some ryft axles under the wraith and doing bomber trailing arms or ryft trailing arms, then also doing ryft driveshafts just because those should work better and reach the transmission to the axles, and single cell foams in my tires because the stock foams folded really bad while turning. What im worried about though is the link mounting positions and shock mount positions. Im not sure how that would work. So yeah, if anybody has suggestions or ideas let me know, cuz I'm curious how it would work. Heres a couple pictures of my wraith how it sits.
13bc788d67af9e815deb724c6c81c6ff.jpg
2edafbc9d643ef0fe8c07734f4659211.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I put yeti trailing arms on my wraith, mounted the shock on the trailing arm and had to use a spacer for the top of the shock to clear the wraith frame.
I love this setup with what I do with my wraith, which is crawling but then when I need to rearrange the vegetation on a hill I pop it into second gear and let her eat haha.

4493df626cc3c7382eb40390e4264f9e.jpg

Yeah, i did a similar thing a couple days ago with bomber trailing arms and upper links I found on a shelf and it stretched the back end of my wraith about 1/4-1/2 and inch, then i was able to lower the suspension by doing something similar to you, i also had to put a spacer on the top of my shock for it to clear haha. But yeah, I love how mine looks now and it is a lot more stable at higher speeds just bashing around the yard.
67e8fc274bb5933b2617d9c35f26b6aa.jpg
1283a7b44e2b1465ef19144eee3329d6.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Back