• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WPL C24 help

FJ40z

Newbie here looking for help with. I bought 2 new WPL C24’s for my 5 and 7 year old boys for Christmas and they have fallen in love with scale RC crawlers. They are borderline obsessed with it now and have reached the limits of the WPL in its stock configuration. I bought these as a stepping stone to see if they would like it and show interest before buying them a nicer scale setup. I have searched a lot and read up on upgrades but I’m just as much a newbie at this as they are. Could anyone please point me in the direction of a good complete upgrade kit? Or if a complete kit is not available some parts or part numbers to upgrade the motor and gear sets as well as suspension. There’s so much info out there and me being new to it as well I’m totally lost. Thanks in advance!!

There are some guys on YouTube that have great how to videos and links to parts they've used. RTR is one guy Gabriel Silvaz is another, just looking those two up will bring lots of others with great info.

Rc are way cooler than video games.
I’m trying to get our boys off the games more and crawling more.
They sure do love them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go on Amazon tons of upgrade kits for decent prices. start with the motor , axles steel gears , servo and steering components

Back