• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Worlds Worst Crawler Build Off

the one on the right is a little DEE DEE DEE :lol:

dsc012505bx.jpg

Frkan said:
Ha i tricked you!

And they're cut up stock stampede tires, btw :flipoff:

If i was spnsored by proline they would have given me stickier tires by now
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frkan said:
And they're cut up stock stampede tires, btw :flipoff:
Oh that's right. I guess I did not get a good enough look at them cause I was afraid of loosing an eye when tires were flying off your rig.

badger said:
Oh that's right. I guess I did not get a good enough look at them cause I was afraid of loosing an eye when tires were flying off your rig.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

quote of the century!!!

DirkDigler said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My stomach hurts! :lol: :lol:

badger said:
My stomach hurts! :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah...what is that?
Oh!!! gut wrenching laughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back