• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Winter Snowcrawl Series #3

grunt95

Rock Crawler
Well Phil hired me to make this damn thing. So hear goes nothing!

Sunday, FEB 1st, '15, at 11:00 am.

Weather permitting we might have another wacky Snow Race so bring something fast!

And if turnout is light, we'll probably run everything in reverse one lap.

NO MORE SIGN UP!!!

If this is your first Snowcrawl, please read the first post on the v2.1 Signup thread for information about the event!!!

Any ideas y'all may have, please share 'em, this is for your enjoyment as well as mine!

Lets have some fun and play with some expensive toy trucks! Lets hope for more crazy DNFs too!:flipoff:

Last edited:
I'll be there!!

Ok..... I am going to make this one.... Come hell or high water (or snow)

Not sure where you ended up settling in the cities, but I'm coming from either Rogers or Elk River, so if you needed a lift and your close to my route there, I'd be happy to give you a lift.

-Derek

Count me in!! The only way I won't make it is if I'm stuck working..... But, I'm working on changing that. If all goes well.... I will have my yeti ready for the snow carnage and the ascender ready for the 1st female snow crawl competitor too!! Let's see if my monster can actually complete the run without CARNAGE!!! :flipoff:

Also, I will be coming from Plymouth, so if anybody needs a lift or wants to follow, I'm happy to help! "thumbsup"

I'll be there hopefully someone else will bring a pro truck, I am trying to finish my 1.9 if all the parts are here in time. See you guys there."thumbsup"

I'll have mine there. I'm sure a couple others will be there too. "thumbsup"

I'll be there!!

Not sure where you ended up settling in the cities, but I'm coming from either Rogers or Elk River, so if you needed a lift and your close to my route there, I'd be happy to give you a lift.

-Derek

Thanks for the offer! We ended up settling in the Maple Grove area. We found a little town home that met our needs for now. I'll shoot you a PM if it looks like I may need a ride.

Hey boss, if your in the maple grove area, in right next to ya in Plymouth. I am more than happy to help! If you need a ride or wanna follow me out there, let me know. "thumbsup"

Thanks for the offer! We ended up settling in the Maple Grove area. We found a little town home that met our needs for now. I'll shoot you a PM if it looks like I may need a ride.

If I leave straight from my place, Ill be rolling right down 94 through Maple Grove. So just let me know

Hey guys. Bad news. I completely failed at getting my shift covered in such short notice. So..... I will not be able to make it. My redemption will have to wait til next time. I will be working til close, so if any of you wanna swing by and gimme the details, that would be great! "thumbsup"

Back