• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Winchester area crawlers?

Nubster

Pebble Pounder
Looking for some folks that crawl in the area. I'd love to get back into it but I'd like to have some people that I can meet up with and run RC's with.

I'll be looking to hit up the The Cove and Treasure Island this summer. I believe there's a crawler course in Winchester as well, check VA Scalers if you're on Facebook. Post here when you're going out, maybe we can get crew together.

Hey man I know it’s kinda late reply but check out va scaler on Facebook. They’re an awesome crew. Some really nice guys and work their asses off to put in fun comps. Lots of great people show up. Always a blast. I live near Winchester. I’ve been out of the hobby a few years but getting back in.

Yeah...I've chatted on the VA Scaler Fb page some and checked out the course a couple weeks ago. Looks great. Still waiting to get my first crawler. I was hoping to find a good deal on a used truck but looks like I'll be buying new soon since there doesn't seem to be many TRX-4's for sale...or at least that I'm interested in. Maybe just get a chasis setup and build from there rather than a rtr but then again...I hate to have to wait much longer to get rolling so I might just suck it up and get s sport and start sooner than later and upgrade as I go.

Back