• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Which Nova foam goes with Rover white dot

Yes, it is 1.7 just measured it including the thickness of the beadlock. I think I will go for the 5.5 wide, soft outer for the front and medium outer for the rear. Thank you to all!

Specifically, you need this foam.
http://crawlerinnovations.com/index...category_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=65
5.5 Double Duece foam with/ WIDE inner foams. You have to specify that you want wide inners.

By the way, for my friend's 8.3 lbs rig, inner foam 5.5 as well (his wheel is as wide as mine)? How about his outer foam choice for the front and rear.

Yes, Your friend needs wide inner foams for his wide wheel. For an 8.3lb rig, medium to firm outers will work. It all depends on if he needs a stiff tire with strong support. If he is mostly slow crawling then the mediums all around will work.

Thank you so much for your info and patience on answering all my newbie questions! And thanks for sharing your video. Have a great day!

Back