• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Wheel Wobble

@lukekang77 - can you show us what exactly did you dremmel'd? and did it work?

stock servo has so much slop by design. mine is up for replacement its wheezing.

also alot of screws are over done out of the box.

i wonder what veterra recommends about the cvd binding?

It's your cvd starting to bind out at the wheel.. Your at max turning angle for the pin and sleeve in the cvd.

Sent from my highly abused iPhone using Tapatalk

oh. thanks Erin. i adjusted the ride height, camber and toe. now it is only noticeable only off the ground.

That wheel wobble with wheels in the air, on full steering lock comes from the dogbones almost falling out of the drive cups on the front diff. Shorting the suspension links a little should help.
You'll also see that the wobble gets less when the suspension is compressed.

The steering on my TH locks when it's turned all the way so that I can't straighten the steering. Could this be a result of the same thing ?

Back