• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What Car is this?

thanks you found! look like this
www.nitrotek.es/hsp-1-8-radio-controlled-off-road-rock-crawler-24-ghz.html

but not available... can you recommend some cheap equivalent, 1/10 scale, to buy in USA?

thanks in advance
Carlos

that's not it the one in the link is motor on axle the one in the video is shaft driven

the toy grade body and the Chinese aluminum axles sead custom build

hsp makes a model similar

redcat sells a model similar
exceed sells one too

there are about 100 different versions of that rig sold by 100 differ t company's

it's a axial ax10 clone

Please forget about this. I had the HSP...piece of crap...a "crawler" that my current scale trucks would embarass climbing something. Huge letdown

thanks all you guys i stop searching HSP now looking for cheap used axial ax10 as ferp420 says
good luck finding a ax10 at a reasonable price they were discontinued some 20 years ago I think lol

the twin vertical plate chassis are outdated to be nice there are some aftermarket chassis that kick but

these days everyone goes with lcg chassis

for low center of gravity

the tire gotten smaller and the rigs more capable

redcat makes a decent ax10 clone still for under $200 called the Everest 10 but being a clone of a 20 year old rig it's gonna have the same issues we fought 20 years ago they didn't fix anything lol
but hsp is still the original equipment manufacturer so the quality won't be any better than other hsp products

they also sell lcg comp style rigs called the a
ascent and they just dropped a carbon fiber brushless ascent too and these are pretty durable and people seem to really like them

personally I like redcat I still run my Everest 10 love my gen8s and my blackout is ancient and has been tough as can be but there still not on the same level as axial or element or traxxasss

and a far cry from vanquish lol

if ya tell us what your looking for or at we could probably help find ya a good rig or at least tell you how to play with your toys

Back