• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Voltage specs for AE-4 Vanguard ESC

Jimbag

What is the lowest operating voltage of this ESC? The input is wired in series and I see specs saying the ESC is good to 6S. So this means using 2 - 3S packs to get the 6S rating? What about using 2 - 1S packs with huge capacities and running slower and longer?

Says it's 4S/6S Lipo compatible. I would say 4S is the lowest it could go. Real question is why would you want to run this 1/8 scale at 2S?

I don't have a Yeti yet, I'm planning on getting the kit so I got the motor/ESC off eBay. I want to put this in an old E Maxx and just wanted to try 2 big 1S batteries to maybe not tear it apart.
I'm also thinking of trying the motor in an old MRC Thunderking. When that truck came out it was very hard to get any speed and run-time with the crap batteries of the day. I believe the Thunderking has a chance of surviving with more voltage.

Last edited:
Back