• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Visiting Winchester

cjsmith4

Pebble Pounder
I'm going to be visiting the Winchester area the weekend of June 10th. I'll be free with nothing to do all day June 10th and 11th.

Any comps going on in that area or anyone have suggestions of where to find some good rocks?

My scaler is out of commission so I'll only have my comp crawlers. (Pro, sporty, mini)

I live near Winchester, when I go crawling, I usually go to Jim Barnett park. There is a good creek/trail that we use. The scaler group(Va scaler), I'm in is currently building a crawler park at the local rc racetrack (adrenaline rc). If I'm not running any service calls, I'll meet you there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Cool...I will definitely be checking this out on Saturday. You can certainly join if you'd like! "thumbsup"

I think I will plan on heading over there around 9am to see what is around to crawl on.

Back