• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Venture SBK - Scale Builder Kit

Sweet, maybe well get cvd's now :p Woud be a perfect timing as i got beeftubes in the mail tomorow "thumbsup"

I look forward to picking one up in 2022. :mrgreen:

There are some nice upgrades in the box, I'm curious what the price is going to be.

OMG awesome!!!

It has universals...I want those like now!

Last edited:
I need that. Excellent work HPI! I hope I can get one this year, more companies should offer Sexy Builders Kits like this.

I wonder if they got rid of the steering stops on the C-hubs that the RTR has. I dremeled mine away.

I will wait until next year when they're actually in stock. :lmao:

If we're lucky. The Venture RTR was sadly delayed more than a year.

I wonder if they got rid of the steering stops on the C-hubs that the RTR has. I dremeled mine away.

Those were there because of the dog bones. Hopefully they did remove them since the kit has CVDs.

I guess this is one of those times where I'm the only one who feels like HPI is awfully proud of a stripped slider with what they've decided to set the price point at.

Yeah, it's a tough one, especially since now the Ascender Bind N' Drive is $280 at Horizon. (Has body, wheels & tires!)

This thread kinda sums up what seems to be the overall opinion of the public about the Venture. Sad because it's an awesome rig. Hopefully HPI gets their shit together.

Back