• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vaterra Twin Hammers Shift Servo Recommendations.

oo C64 oo

Rock Stacker
Hi there,

I want to get the kit version of the twin hammers and am currently looking at servos.

Is the Savox SW-0250MG Waterproof Metal Gear Micro Servo gonna be able to work as a shift servo?

Any other recommendations, torque preferred and must be waterproof please.

I used the stock shift servo, setup correctly on the radio for months. I know others that havent had any issues with the stock servo, when the time has been taken to set up the servo throw.

Edit, saw you mentioned waterproof.

Hey there, thanks, i think i'll buy the stock one and the one i listed above to try out so i can post my results here. The micro servo has almost the same length and width, but a smaller height. So i may be able to use it and fasten only with 2 screws as opposed to 4 servo screws. Yeah I want something pretty immersive proof, it'll be my first waterproof rc and i am looking forward to river crossings lol (edit small tiny creek bed) :) Thanks for the reply mate too!

Back