• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vanquish web sites

RcHydronut

ok whats the deal with Vanquish, do they have 2 sites? Vanquish products.com is the main website.
so what is Vanquishrc.com, just a parts distribution?

Scam site more likely

bgredjeep I have to agree with you.Thank you!!..The Vanquishrc.com has to be scam the prices are way cheap, I cant contact them and they only ask for CC for payment
I wanted to hear from someone else ther thoughts on this. I searched this forum, but was unable to find any theads.

there have been multiple scam websites with reputable RC manufacturers names and merchandise that have been popping around... SSD rc has one very very similar to the one you post it ... I wouldnt be surprised. If it looks too good to be true is likely a scam... imagine you can get a VP pro for less than 200 bucks. :lmao:

Back