• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Twin vertical plate tuber?

Tom94offroaduk

Pebble Pounder
hey, do any of you think it would be possible to build a tuber body around my original twin vertical plate chassis? :), maybe even place panles to hide 2/3rds of chassis?

ohh gr8 , thanks that has saved me a lot of future time, i was planning on making one so rather than playing with suspention mounts, this is ideal,"thumbsup",, any pictures?

Here's my old hand built chassis, its based off of trimmed down side plates, I used the plates as the mounting locations for the lower links and mounting points for the chassis.

5e149455.jpg

IMG_20100930_132434.jpg

Simply because of the skid plates and they way trannys mount, several tuber setups are very similar to TVP.
My Warthog chassis is kinda like that. I do wish the panels covered the lower carbon part, but then it looks REALLY tall.

Back