• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tundra scx10ii

Mike_T

I'm interested in putting a 2nd Gen tundra body on my scx10ii. I've seen a few builds with the tamiya body but all I can find are the front cab. Where does one find all the little accessories like headlights grill and badges and the back half of the truck?

Anyone done a similar build that had insights would be appreciated

I built a Tamiya Tundra cab into a truggy years back. To my memory the bits take a bit of effort to dig up. I suspect Tamiya does parts runs periodically but there are lulls in between. I dug up body parts through e-bay, perusing the local hobby shop and the many online shops. Eventually I found them all.

Good Luck!

I'm interested in putting a 2nd Gen tundra body on my scx10ii. I've seen a few builds with the tamiya body but all I can find are the front cab. Where does one find all the little accessories like headlights grill and badges and the back half of the truck?

Anyone done a similar build that had insights would be appreciated

They come in and out of stock. I had to get the grill parts tree from Australia.

Found the grill on ebay...https://www.ebay.com/itm/3344677265...9ipjiVmZWM3sCIQD2n7wEZn5c3B8F9wUaAvLrEALw_wcB

Last edited:
Back