• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

thomasg.

Discovered this hobby while recovering from a broken collarbone that happened while mountain biking (my main passion). What started out as a stock little blue Bronco evolved into a pretty sweet little Ripper. I tried to give it some sort of ultra-4 look and the latest upgrades have been pretty good! (new Injora brass wheels, diamond axles, 59mm shocks, super soft yellow inserts, drive shafts). Ignore the messy cable routing it has since then been fixed, I was just in a hurry to go out and test the parts*
It is so much fun to bring around and just have fun exploring little rock sections and uphill/downhill trails. What started out with a random clickbait video on Youtube ended up with a full time passion, I'm addicted haha
p5pb26894073.jpg

p5pb26894084.jpg

p5pb26894082.jpg

p5pb26894081.jpg

p5pb26894100.jpg

Ripper looks great ... perfect companion to take on a backpack when out riding MTBs. Loots of great crawling can be found in the trails.

Back