• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TRX 4 chassis kit suspension

pmack99

So, as the title says, I recently got a chassis kit, not the sport, but the 82016-4. I also had picked up a long wheelbase conversion kit from Traxxas and I really looking to see if I should throw the long arm lift kit on it as well, or just longer shocks? I will not be competing in it, I just wanted a longer wheelbase for the Vaterra Suburban body and lift to possibly throw some taller tires underneath. From what I have attempted to gather, the longer shocks will give me more travel without the height, but I'm uncertain if I would have binding of the steering or anything up front due to the enhanced movement. Again, not a comp rig will be mainly having fun trailing/light crawling with my son once I give him my other TRX Blazer (which does have the lift)

Well, it's only 2 screws to swap a shock in TRX4. Why don't you try them and make an educated decision, if it works for you?

Back