• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
Unless your "professional photographs" look like this:

OR they have largely breasted women in skimpy bathing suites, it will spark no interest in me, other members, or our groins.

My picture is nothing? I'm far from arrogant, but I know that's a damn good photo. Like it was said, post your picture, and then I'll post one of mine, and RCC will vote. How's that sound?

You guys sure spend allot of time on this stuff. lol…

I am a long time member, ULTRA LURKER… I love it in this place and will never go away! Hope you all subscribed to his channel.. Bhahahahah. I am.

I've dabbled in photography and video. They look like he has no style different from any other person out there with a video camera. Set it up in one section and drive by it, repeat 40 times and you have a 5 minute long video. I suck at video and it's because I did that same tactic in the past, but I'm not really into video, mainly photography. I've done boduir, engagement, family portraits, and landscape. I'd like to see more pics but nothing coming off of a phone, a decent cam and some good post processing would be nice to see.

the fact that you chose the screen name "crawler king" pretty much voids all your "professional" claims at anything, and you have a google plus? really? lmao you have 4 posts on this forum and all 4 are shitty youtube videos that no one wants to see little dude.

Last edited:
God damn y'all, cut the kid some slack. Yeah, he is spamming for YouTube views, yeah, he is one of the RCSparks kool-aid drinkers, but damn, he seems to be a young dude trying to have fun videoing his truck.

This is how the RCSparks forum operates ( or I guess it does since I have a lifetime ban). This kid doesn't know any better out in the real world. I imagine its not easy operating outside the cult.

Sure, he deserves some backlash but everyone's got their jabs in. Maybe after a few dozen more videos he might get a sense of direction.

Don't discourage him and send him running back to the hive mind. We have to encourage life outside for those poor souls.

Back