• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Trail Finder 2 Bad Shifting Transmission

fadi.join

Hello All, this is my first build, and been running it for a week or so, i already ruined a servo because of my bad transmission shifting..

My problem is the Shifting Hand / Stick wont go in and out softly, at some point it blocks, especially if im in stop mode and not running it while shifting, I also have a lose in the gears spin, it plays especially when it is stopped, but when driving i dont feel this loose..

This bad Hard shifting has broken the shifting servo , Which is affordable, but i dont want the transmission to break,

Any solutions, or does anyone have this problem too?

I am pretty sure your only supposed to be shifting when its moving. When shifting between gears if your not moving it will bind up and can cause your servo to burn up. Also you need to make sure you have your end points adjusted correctly for your shift servo so it is not trying to force shifting rod further than it is supposed to go.

Sent from my Phoneamathingy

Hmmm, I understand, but is this lock normal??
Also i think i adjust my end points on channel 3 but, it keeps re arranges itself to other setups, i dont know why, should i save something there? Im using a Futaba 3ch radio system..

Thanx :)

Back