• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Toyota Hilux 4 Door

FREEDOM83

Rock Crawler
This chose is arrived at the house today, avec pas mal de choses RC4WD.

ARB Front and Rear Bumpers Anti Roll Bars with Red Crossbow Spotlights 3 Pairs of Teraflex Twins Nitro Shocks Goodyear MTR Wheels Highlift Tank Tires rc4wd rc4wd Fridge rc4wd Metal Tool Case And I'm sure I left a few other little things out there, time to revisit and make some changes, you'll see them as always:

Last edited:
Today I have made some progress, I have moved the winch forward, so I have moved the bumper back, I have removed the body lift kit, I have tested the rear, I have adjusted the suspensions, I have changed the electronics for a Holmes 40t motor, 1080 variator and 45kg srt servo, it still has hours left but you can already see something.

Last edited:
Back