• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Toyota Bomber

Well I made it out to Yosemite. Was quite beautiful this time of year. Got a little rain the last few day. However, we hiked to the top of Upper Yosemite Falls before the rain came in. Only crawled for one after noon because there was so much to do. But we got out in some nice mossy rocks after a storm. Bomber did well, I sill like my Wraith (white Hilux) a little better, but the bomber is far from finished. My brother (savageasfulx) owns the red wraith.

IMG_20170416_164425788_zpsnho8mmin.jpg
IMG_20170416_165626176_zpshotdl5ml.jpg

I love this pic, with my fiancee Laurie
IMG_20170416_165935876_zpskrybykrr.jpg
IMG_20170416_164659102_HDR_zpsp2nsr4qq.jpg
IMG_20170416_173748657_HDR_zps3qu4djuf.jpg

Yosemite is probably a super fun to go trailing/crawling. Not sure if my lady would let me bring the toy trucks with me!hahaha

Wow, what a beautiful backdrop! Looks like a great time "thumbsup"

You do have a cool lady. "thumbsup"

I just got back from Sedona, AZ, which is like the mecca for these RC crawlers and my wife didn't let me and the kids bring our rigs along :cry:

I've been out a few time with the Bomber, had a ton on fun. Of course broke a few things, but nothing significant. However, I have been playing with my BLE settings. I was wondering what does everyone like using for their drag brake settings. I have not noticed a significant difference in brake amount, but drag brake sure makes a difference.

I've been enjoying 30% but I find i slide down when i'm descending, therefore have to apply throttle to stay in place. Crawler @ 213% fixes that issue but I've got to feather off the throttle when at high speed. Just looking for opinions on what others have enjoyed. In the mean time I'll keep messing with it.

Good call with the ls1. That will really complete the scale look for that monster. Slap some headers through the hood too hahaha. Is the body a hard shell?

Back