• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tough Truck Comps

neillarson

RCC Addict
Are these still a thing? We used to run them in North Illinois and a number of clubs in Indiana and Wisconsin used to run them.

I have always been a BIG fan of scale and usually stick to C1 and some C2, but, building a big C3 TT each year was kind of a thing.

Now I line in Mississippi where there are no comps anywhere within 3 hours of me, I don't have a reason to build one, nut, I may still do it.

This was my last one. Made from a mix of SCX10 and Wraith parts. New Bright body, my own tube work and styrene work. I don't remember what I use for esc/motor but it was some type of Castle system.

DSC_1523.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Down here (Florida) most are running monster trucks with mud tires, that’s died down since Covid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Locally @rolandrockshop is running some RC Rainforest Challenges which sounds like it might be kinda TTCish. Its a team event and I have not been to one. There is one coming up in Hot Springs.

Back