• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TorqueMaster Sport and Expert Rock Crawling Brushed Motors!

JohnRobHolmes

owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC
If you are looking for that perfect balance of power and budget,
the Expert TorqueMaster models are just the ticket!
We offer the HIGHEST quality machine wound brushed 540 motors on the market,
whether you are looking for an inexpensive rebuildable design or a nicer motor that can be upgraded in the future.
With FB9 wet magnets, Japanese ball bearings, gold plated brush hoods, and extra heavy springs,
these puppies are ready to smash your terrain to bits!

Check out the full feature list and pricing here Holmes Hobbies LLC / Holmes Bikes :: Motors :: Brushed

TM-EX-detail.jpg

Currently available from 27 turn through 55t to satisfy what you need!

Last edited:
What do you mean by upgrade? I dont know a thing about motors. Can they be upgraded to hand wound in the future?

Sent from my uber smart, smart phone....

well my girl just ordered me a TM 35t sport! im stoked! i really wanted the pro but i cant complain about her getting me the sport..

so with this motor is it possible to build any of your CM and TM besides the team edition? it sounds that way... yay im stoked!!!!

i love her so much!
its really nice that she understands this addiction.

oh my god!!! i just ran my new sport 35t in my scx10 and its amazing!! sooo much power! i was running 14/87 and had plenty of torque/wheel speed for climbing mud. im so happy with it! but i cant wait to upgrade it to a hand wound. and i should be getting 2s lipo next week so im really excited to see what this motor can handle! and Holmes has excellent customer service and super fast shipping!

27T will be in stock soon? I know ESC are coming in tomorrow but I would like a combo with a 27T...

Thanks!

Last edited:
I plan to replace my (cheap) 35T motor with a Revolver S 540 ASAP (a Stubby could also work).
LCC doesn't do well with brushed motors.

The castle ESC will run about any motor, but sensored is better suited for crawling than sensorless. If you arent' competing, I would recommend using a motor of about 2000- 3000kv for the LCC with the SV2. If you plan to compete you will need a sensored controller.

Back