• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TorqueMaster Puller combo

TrailAddict

Pebble Pounder
Hello,

Would the BR-XL puller combo still be available to buy? I would really like to get my hands on both this ESC and this motor and the discounted price would be nice :mrgreen:. I know the combo is in the discontinued motor section but you can still buy a Cobalt puller and a BR-XL separately, so theoretically this combo should still be available. Any input would be appreciated. "thumbsup"

Thanks

Contacting Holmes Hobbies would be your best bet. Even if someone here ordered a combo yesterday, they may be gone now. Thus their input would not be valid.;-)

Contacting Holmes Hobbies would be your best bet. Even if someone here ordered a combo yesterday, they may be gone now. Thus their input would not be valid.;-)

Yeah I've tried getting in touch with him once on another subject and haven't heard from him yet (e-mailed him and filled the "contact us" form on his website). So I'm just trying to get his attention trough this thread because I saw him respond to a thread in /electronics yesterday.

Back