• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tire cleaning

I've experienced that some brands/ compounds clean up better than others. Simple Green ( diluted) and a toothbrush has worked well for me.. again depends on the actual tire compound or manufacturer sometimes regarding how easily they clean up. Also warm/ hot water and dish soap like Ajax or Dawn has also worked well. I tend to steer clear of harsh chemicals/ aerosols when it comes to tires.

I prefer to use Simple Green but have been using Purple Power or something lately because it is what I have on hand. I soak them for a few minutes then wipe with a rag and rinse with warm water.

i use a combo of mud sand and general dirt works great đź‘Ť

alittle scrubbing with some ruff rocks and they shine right up
this is usually my preferred method as well. This set of tires has the most mold release ive seen. I just wanna clean up a bit because its so bad that it's bothering my skin a little while trying to mount them to beadlocks

Back