• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TINY's Building a Bomber.

Re: TINY's Building a Bomber. PIC HEAVY!

How well does it work with that motor combo? Looking to make some changes to one of my v1 bombers. Stock motor just way too slow even on 3s. I do want to retain good crawling control and also some decently fast trail running. My second bomber had the 2 speed trans and a traxxas 550 titan and stock esc still. That's ok on 2s so far. I'm pretty familiar with he 1080 and the HH motors have several 550 5 slots but have not tried a torquemaster yet. Did the 550 fit ok?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It fits perfectly. Plenty of wheel speed and great low down control with a 10 tooth pinion. Stock spur. And with the drag break from the 1080 so you can set it where you want it. it makes for a great combo. Good luck. let me know how you like it if you go with this setup. "thumbsup"

Back