• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tiny cog issue with Mamba X and HH 2200kv Puller Pro

You might try adjusting the timing on the puller pro a bit. sometimes you can get a little better low end with more advanced timing, since you have better low speed while reversing it seems some advance could help. rotate the sensor end plate in the opposite direction of your "forward" shaft rotation.

I will try this right now. Our ground is super muddy so no crawling right now. I'm not a fan of playing in the mud with RC cars since there is so much work involved afterward.
I have hours and hours of rebuild time with 1/8 cars when I used to travel for the RC Pro series races.
Having to clean a mud loaded truggy or buggy was never a great deal of fun...unless Adam Drake or Ryan Lutz was pitting near your EZ-up tent.

Anyway, enough crying about that. LOL. I sure wish I could still afford to compete in the 8th scale nitro racing. Sure was a blast.
But crawlers are my passion now. Every session seems like a success, and there is no pressure from messing up a qualifier or putting on a bad suspension setup for your A or B or C main.

You might try adjusting the timing on the puller pro a bit. sometimes you can get a little better low end with more advanced timing, since you have better low speed while reversing it seems some advance could help. rotate the sensor end plate in the opposite direction of your "forward" shaft rotation.

BINGO!!
Thanx for suggesting that. OK all is well again. Beautiful forward control now. Just a slight rotation of the sensor plate and that was all.

Back