• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

The Perfect Scale Rc Crawler Doesn’t Exi…

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
The perfect scale Rc crawler doesn’t exist. It just doesn’t plane and simple. But now that I have your attention, it’s always a trade off between looks and performance. Sure you can put a hard body on a great crawling chassis but it usually takes some cutting of the bed, which not everyone wants to do and adjusting of the wheelbase to get it to work and the axles are usually too wide and the proportions are off. Then there are kits that max out the looks but suffer in performance due to stiff suspension and high centre of gravity. I feel like the Cross Rc demon kits fall nicely in the middle. Truth be told, when these kits first came out, they did have their issues and the reviewers did them dirty. However, these trucks have beautiful bodies, decent performance and are an enjoyable kit to build.

So hey Cross RC, send me a SU4C kit and I’ll do you proper! Wink wink, nudge nudge…

(Crickets chirping). Well can’t blame a guy for trying.

As always, thanks for watching. Stay tuned, and I hope you join me on the next adventure!

Back