• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

The next Scale 4x4 Event in Augusta Georgia

also wound up coming home with this :mrgreen:
261962356.jpg

That FJ will be back in my hands soon enough. "thumbsup"

I brought this home. :lol:

Attachments

• jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 196
That FJ will be back in my hands soon enough. "thumbsup"

ya you are probably right. it will get run, but i wont tear it up too bad for ya. hell if anything it will be improved with a winch and reworked lights. maybe i'll even do the functional brake/reverse/etc with all that room under there

Overal finishes, did we keep the results?? I will have to check with Matt.

I know that renoirbud won the 2.2 Comp and 2.2 Scale , Shaun won the 1.9 , Stu won the Crowd Pleazer with the Scout (Still think the Jero should have won :lol: ) and I won the Rally.

2.2 Comp Class
Combined 2x Courses

1) Renoirbud.......17
2) JRH...............27
3) SVEN.............31
3) JIA................31
4) Shaun............35
5) JIA's Dad........43
6) EmaxxJeremy...44
7) Fishmaxx.........46
8) Richard...........58
9) Microgoat........60
10) Scattman......67
11) Kevin............71

Overal finishes, did we keep the results?? I will have to check with Matt.

I know that renoirbud won the 2.2 Comp and 2.2 Scale , Shaun won the 1.9 , Stu won the Crowd Pleazer with the Scout (Still think the Jero should have won :lol: ) and I won the Rally.
I don't have the overall finishes, just the winners.

tHANK YOU FOR OPENING MY EYES TO THE REAL SHAUN!

I just want you all to know that I had no idea what really went on at those competitions. Shaun always said he had so much fun. Now I know why! I guess that is why he never let's me go to any of them. Now that I am thinking about it, he did say it was very HOT! I guess it was HOT!!!!

Lana ( Shaun's other B*tch )

Ha! Ha!

Last edited:
I just want you all to know that I had no idea what really went on at those competitions. Shaun always said he had so much fun. Now I know why! I guess that is why he never let's me go to any of them. Now that I am thinking about it, he did say it was very HOT! I guess it was HOT!!!!

Ha! Ha!
That's just so wrong.

Its about time he came clean.

Ha! Ha!

Back