• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Temecula valley scale crawlers

Re: Temecula CA Area SCALE Crawlers

Ickabob, where did this Temecula Scalers come from I haven't seen this before. Maybe I just didn't go far enough into the California pages. I like to crawl getting the 2.2 VW Baja Bug ready as a scaler Der Strom Kaefer. Take it easy and stay cool.

Well if Jerry's going again this year I'm in, even though sept. 29th is my 30th annerversay "thumbsup":twisted:

oh come on tell her that you spend all year with eachother and this is the best anniversary gift you could give her by giving her alone time lol

oh come on tell her that you spend all year with eachother and this is the best anniversary gift you could give her by giving her alone time lol

That's true:lmao: I was at axialfest on her birthday so this should be a cake walk, right:lmao:

Look what made it back on my workbench today, maybe ill finish it for my grandson.
26a3ee354f7db1fab8466879e5afc02b_zpsfa361b22.jpg

Ickabob, good luck, I think you are going to need it for you to go again and miss the 30th anniversary.
That is a great gift, I think your grandson would really appreciate it.

Last edited:

"thumbsup"so answer me this before I spend a lot of money,

vp parts
c-hubs, lockouts, steering knuckles, and vvds $220
Axial AX10 stage 1 kit
Axial SCX-10 universal cvd , honcho, VVD Heavy Duty Axle Shafts ax30420 ax30366 ax30464

now axial CVDs c-hubs, lockouts, and steering $155
Axial Racing - AX10 Scorpion Universal Set (2pcs)
Axial Racing - Aluminum Rear Axle Lockout (2pcs)
Axial Racing - Aluminum C Hub Carrier - Black (2pcs)
Axial Racing - Aluminum Knuckle - Black (2pcs)

now witch is better?? I don't want to spend the extra 70 if its not needed,, some feedback would be great

"thumbsup"so answer me this before I spend a lot of money,

vp parts
c-hubs, lockouts, steering knuckles, and vvds $220
Axial AX10 stage 1 kit
Axial SCX-10 universal cvd , honcho, VVD Heavy Duty Axle Shafts ax30420 ax30366 ax30464

now axial CVDs c-hubs, lockouts, and steering $155
Axial Racing - AX10 Scorpion Universal Set (2pcs)
Axial Racing - Aluminum Rear Axle Lockout (2pcs)
Axial Racing - Aluminum C Hub Carrier - Black (2pcs)
Axial Racing - Aluminum Knuckle - Black (2pcs)

now witch is better?? I don't want to spend the extra 70 if its not needed,, some feedback would be great

I've never used any of those parts before and to tell you the truth I've not had any problems with my set ups. I run strc on all my stuff without a break down in this area of my trucks. Vp stuff is almost as nice as keeping my $$ in the bank.

Back