• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tekins Customer Service is AWESOME!!!!

xtremeaudio

Have to give very large prop to TEKIN. I dropped my 45T HD motor this weekend when I was going to run it through the comm lathe and broke the brushed end cap. They are sending me one out for no charge and I was even willing to pay for the part and shipping and the declined. That is awesome customer service and they have won me over to only run there product from now on."thumbsup":ror:

I have never had to use their customer service, but I have heard and seen good things with them....... And I have stated before, it makes you want to buy more goodies from them "thumbsup"

i hope they dont tell me to go pound sand lol i and never done that happen before i almost had to buy a new window lol and about threw my brand new scx10 through it lol if you have never done it befor it stinks to high heaven lol

English isn't for everyone. :lol:

I wanted to comment of the Tekin question....just couldn't wrap my mind around that. I'm afraid to ask how he smoked it....:shock:

As long as you haven't been stupid, and given this thread so far that might be a stretch, you shouldn't have any problems with Tekin. Go online and follow instructions, it's easy.

When I worked at a hobbyshop we received an order of 8 rx8 escs. They all smoked within a month some immediately after plugging in. Tekin replaced all of them and gave the hobby shop a nice discount on there next tekin order. Yekin is really good with that whether it be a personal or distributor issue.

Tekin is top notch! I got t-boned in a race with my short course truck and basically busted an RX8 in half. It was still running and I finished the race. The pic got posted all over another site and I got an email from Tekin. They sent me a new RX8 and didn't even want the old one back.

Lol ok I guess I have to read what I type on Mobil I typed it and I can't even read it lol stupid auto correct long story short I hope they don't tell me they won't warranty it

Yep, they're awesome :).

My rx8 gen 1 fried due to a fault on my part, and they let me buy the board that I needed at cost from one of their floor models, even though it is discontinued and I had no ownership documentation, being the second owner.

I've now found that the other board is infact fried as well, so will be contacting them soon, then good to go.

Ok it will be mailed out tomorrow to tekin and hope I get it back by the 23rd of this month lol I got a gtg to do on the 24th and want to take my new scx10

Last edited:
Ok it will be mailed out tomorrow to tekin and hope I get it back by the 23rd of this month lol I got a gtg to do on the 24th and want to take my new scx10

You'd better have a back up ready to go....mine was gone for almost 6 weeks.
Be patient....I was, and I got a brand new one....just took that long

I had problems with both of my FXR/crawler motor setups, on my last couple runs before moving cross country. Tekin support told me to just RMA them when I get settled, despite the warranty expiring in the interim.

We'll see how it goes when I get them packed up and sent off, but I'm confident in their support.

It's amazing that customer service is so terrible nowadays people are surprised when a company's CS staff doesn't suck and speaks English.

I finally got my crawler setups back to Tekin, they replaced both with new caps and shipped them out within 24 hours.

Man, I love these guys. Tekin fanboi 4 lyfe!

I have raced Tekins products for 5 year with one issue on a new esc. Got in touch with Randy and told him my problem and we were going to race at motorama in a few days. They shipped me a new rx8 out next day and we were back on track. No reason for me to even look at another esc co. They have a decent product with great customer support.

Back