• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Team m.r.b.

So anyone want to do anything saturday?

I want to get some run time on my 1.9 and get some bugs worked out. maybe somewhere close?

fun run and gtg tomorrow los altos 1:00 pm lets get some drive time in before the comp next weekend!so far jeff,frank ,scott,myself,jj are comin out anyone want to join come on out or post up if u want directions!

Oh snap it's only a few more days fellas! Thanks for the opportunity to actually drive a scale endurance. I'm super stoked! Almost got the Battle Toad rockin again. See you all on Saturday!
vu2u2y7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys is this GSRCC event or MRB.? Is there a schedule? We just started up the Sin City Showdown here in Vegas. Some of the guys may run up north to run an event. A majority of our guys are on Fb.

Hey guys is this GSRCC event or MRB.? Is there a schedule? We just started up the Sin City Showdown here in Vegas. Some of the guys may run up north to run an event. A majority of our guys are on Fb.

Sorry for the late reply Anthony. It was on the 15th. We had 66 drivers It was a blast except for the WIND!!! We are planning on making this a yearly event, hopefully. It was a MRB event and we asked GSRCC for all their support. Thankfully... We couldn't have done it without them, big learning curve for sure...

Hopefully, a couple of us can make it down in Nov for that G6. Las Vegas has amazing rock!!!

Hopefully see you at the Taters and Kilts. Ttyl

CALLING ALL TEAM MRB & Northern Nevada Crawlers, G6er's & Scalers

Alright.... Enough of the wallowing self pity, I'm :flipoff: tired of being tired and NEED SOME CRAWLING LOVE!!!!

Let's get our scale on... I was very vigilant on the flight back. Have some pics of locations we need to find/research.... Not sure if this is the weekend to explore it or just roll.

Call out where we are going, I don't care, lets just roll...... "thumbsup"

yo dog the golden gorilla gots a blown out front end! but i will set gates and take pics if you gona get busy!

:flipoff: the NOAA weather notice... Donner might not be in, but it might be, lets see later this week...
:mrgreen:

TWO WINTER SYSTEMS ARE MOVING INTO THE REGION THIS WEEK
BRINGING SNOW TO THE SIERRA AND RAIN SHOWERS TO THE
VALLEYS OF WESTERN NEVADA.

THE FIRST OF THESE SYSTEMS WILL PUSH INTO THE SIERRA
LATE WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON SHIFTING INTO WESTERN NEVADA
BY EARLY THURSDAY MORNING. SNOW LEVELS WILL START
AROUND 6000 TO 7500 FEET, LOWERING TO 4500 TO 5500 FEET

BY THURSDAY MORNING. 10 TO 18 INCHES OF SNOW IS EXPECTED
ALONG THE SIERRA CREST, WITH 3 TO 8 INCHES AT LAKE
TAHOE LEVEL, AND 2 TO 4 INCHES IN MONO COUNTY ALONG
HIGHWAY 395.
RAIN SHOWERS ARE LIKELY IN WESTERN NEVADA THURSDAY,
WITH STRONGER SHOWERS POTENTIALLY LOWERING SNOW LEVELS
TO NEAR VALLEY FLOORS. LIGHT ACCUMULATIONS ARE POSSIBLE
THURSDAY MORNING CREATING SLICK CONDITIONS FOR THE MORNING

COMMUTE...MAINLY NEAR OR ABOVE 5000 FEET.

THE SECOND STORM FOR FRIDAY INTO SATURDAY IS STRONGER,
BUT IS GOING TO MOVE INLAND FARTHER SOUTH. WHILE SOME
SNOW IS EXPECTED FOR THE TAHOE BASIN, THE HEAVIER SNOW
FALL WILL LIKELY BE SOUTH OF HIGHWAY 50 WHERE ANOTHER

FOOT OR MORE OF SNOW IS EXPECTED ALONG THE SIERRA CREST.

MOTORISTS SHOULD PREPARE FOR CHAIN AND SNOW TIRE
CONTROLS ALONG WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF DELAYS ON ALL
SIERRA HIGHWAYS FROM LATE WEDNESDAY INTO SATURDAY.
PLEASE CHECK BACK THROUGH THE WEEK FOR THE LATEST
ON THESE WINTER STORMS.

NOAA

Based on these picks, Web Cams | Tahoe Donner it just might be firkin siiiick... "thumbsup"

hay guys whats up?Man what an awesome event we had at moon rocks,our scale endurance is going to be at LAKE AMADOR,if you haven't been their,This place has endless lines,come join the fun

Hello guys
I am in the Reno area/cold springs. Wanted to see when you guys are going to run a event next or have a get together I am interested in running if you guys don't mind.

"thumbsup" Check back in a day or two. thanks for posting. We will definitely get back to you. If not this weekend, the Taters & Kilts G6 is on the 15th at Rawlins lake... Check in the Comps thread.

fun run and get together at moonrocks this sunday 11/9/14 at 2:00 pm,TEAM M.R.B. will be settin some gates for fun. come on out on run em with us there will be scalers and some rock racer style rigs!"thumbsup" everybody is welcome.

hey fellas we got the shirts and hoodies ordered we need to get together and crawl!!.also everbody remember to get jeff his money . think friday after turkey day would be cool, TEAM M.R.B."thumbsup"

I'm working Friday after turkey day, same with saturday. I'll get with him to get him some dough.

Back