• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Team Brood Presents 2014 East Coast Championships

So will trail class def be on Sunday? Otherwise I would come home Sunday.

Trail class Friday please. Give it the best chance to be a big success. Run both classes at the same time.

I agree with Harvo. I'm taking Friday off and plan on being down fairly early that day.

The determining factor will be tickets sales and staffing. Currently Friday's staff is me, so it will take guys like you all to take control of something (Course Building, Tech and/or judging) or I will have to take one thing at a time.

Staff on Friday is still just me:x

That's fine just dont want to book unneeded lodging and take uneeded time off work, people need to be able to plan for these trips bro. :flipoff:

I know that, and I also have people asking me to consider moving it to Friday. Which I can't consider doing without staffing.

Guess I should have been more clear when I said I'd be down early Friday, I was meaning I could help out :flipoff:

Back