• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tamiya f350 gearbox

rock1997

Hello,

My F350 suddenly stops running without any indications. It was built last month and has been run much. Just added Junfac 4 links suspensions and locked both differentials. Today, i was running it over a small steps (<5 cm) and it suddenly stopped.

Inspected the gearbox and motor and gear shaft A were running perfectly but no load to the both drive shafts. There isnt any resistance on both drive shafts. I thought the issue could be the spur gear where the clutch is so i did tighten it. However, the problem is still there.....:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Anyone know what happens? I dont want to strip everything.....

Thanks.

Rock

Hello chaps.

Spent 2 hours and stripped entire gearbox.

FINALLY, the problem was found. A grab screw, shown in the picture, came loss and therefore no power can be passed to the gears next to it. Put lots of thread lock and tightened very hard. Now it seems okay but will keep an eye on it.

"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Back