• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tamiya CC02!

Has anyone checked the temperature in hell recently? I'm not convinced it isn't just a CC-01 with a new name yet.

First Traxxas decides to join the crawler resurgence, then Team Associated, now Tamiya needs to remind everyone where it all started (runs and ducks for cover...) :lmao:

What the fahrfergnügen is going on in hur?

im gonna be that guy and say itd be cool to see the portals from the dynahead on there.

if not ill continued as planned with doing that lol.

im gonna be that guy and say itd be cool to see the portals from the dynahead on there.

if not ill continued as planned with doing that lol.

That would be pretty bloody cool! A cc01 was my first ever scaler so would have to get an 02 for new nostalgia

I'll admit to wanting the new M-08 mid-motor RWD Mini, but that's just because I have a 10+ year-old ABC Hobbies Lancia Stratos body to mount on the scale drivetrain.

So far, that's the only Tamiya I want nowadays.

I used to have 2 Minis, a belt-drive AWD touring car and a shaft-drive touring car from them.

Oh, yeak - and a nitro touring car that I never even had a chance to build.

Apartment complex fire ruined the lot...

I'd be happy ( and a new owner) if they just un-fook that bell crank steering system. I enjoyed my old 'Jero, they steering was the only constant source of disappointment with that little rig.

AmPro Engineering mentioned handing off a few RCs to Tamiya at Proline by the fire and I cant help but hope he's already had some influence on their direction. I really hope they have listened

here's a clip of what went down

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PTtiExNjXxI?start=440" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back