• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
  • RCSC

Tamiya Avante!

marcod13

Rock Stacker
Hey everyone so I picked up a tamiya avante and I was wondering if you all would like to see a build of it or something. I know it's not rally per se but it comes close I guess since it's a buggy lol. Plan on building it stock but adding a few different things; more powerful esc, and some grippy buggy tires that won't wear down after a few runs.

Anyone on here have one of these kits? They're quite expensive to be honest but the kit building materials look extremely fun to assemble!

Since it's not Rally, I'm moving this to the non crawler section.

Sure would like to see a build of one. I've been wanting to get one myself but its a little too much for me right now.

Back