• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Take-offs

Siq6Six

Impatience and impulse got the best of me. Been debating on a few options, RTR, kit, etc. Ended up picking up a Sendero HD from my LHS yesterday. Also grabbed some YR beadlock wheels & JConcepts tires. Ordered a Hobbywing ESC/Motor ontop of that.

Is there much money in tryin to sell these takeoffs? I was tempted to try to get a run in to see the difference, but I figure I'd have an easier chance selling them new.

There's a high chance I'll be ditching the stock radio and servo in the near future too, not sure if I'd want to be climb around the rocks w/ my 7px or use somethin cheaper.

I prob should had gotten a kit... but he only had the Gatekeeper, and I wanted something to run with sooner than later.

Not really. You can get vanquish take-offs for $35 shipped, still new in the bag.

I'd keep them just in case. Or make some fridge magnets like I did with my UMG10 stock wheels/tires... haha.

Attachments

• IMG_7253.jpg
    IMG_7253.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_7257.jpg
    IMG_7257.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 168
LoL You're gonna put dents in that fridge w/ that big ol pancake magnet! We have a few of those at work, they're deceptively strong!

Back