• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Super Class Crawling in Colorado

John

Rock Crawler
I am currently building an RC park on my 36 acre property in the Colorado mountains. Thinking of adding a super class event to the schedule once the park is complete. Curious of the interest in brining this class back. I always loved this class back in the day with dual motor on axle drivetrains and both steering in the rear and front. Thinking of manufacturing some custom axles and chassis' again as I did back when I co-owned RCP Crawlers.

a>

a>

a>

a>

Last edited:
Commented in your rig showcase thread as well.

PLEASE bring back that class! I Might hafta build me a clod...:lmao:

I recently got into crawling with a Basher Rocksta. I put a stingray chassis, some scramblers and some other stuff on it and have had a lot of fun with it. I headed out to some local gatherings but was a bit disappointed in seeing that everyone was running primarily larger scalers. I was not too interested in the whole "authentic look" thing but I wanted to be able to keep up so I got a Bully 2 kit and a second set of front axle parts for 4WS. I am running dual ESCs and am really digging it with dual stick control, though still getting the hang of it ...

I don't know that I will make it to Colorado (west coast here), but MOA is the only crawler class I am interested in at this point!

I recently got into crawling with a Basher Rocksta. I put a stingray chassis, some scramblers and some other stuff on it and have had a lot of fun with it. I headed out to some local gatherings but was a bit disappointed in seeing that everyone was running primarily larger scalers. I was not too interested in the whole "authentic look" thing but I wanted to be able to keep up so I got a Bully 2 kit and a second set of front axle parts for 4WS. I am running dual ESCs and am really digging it with dual stick control, though still getting the hang of it ...

I don't know that I will make it to Colorado (west coast here), but MOA is the only crawler class I am interested in at this point!

All sounds good. Yes, I am looking into manufacturing parts for the super class. For the past 8 years or so it's been mostly scale crawlers and events. I want to start by holding events here on my property in Colorado and hopefully things will move to other states, especially if parts and chassis are ready available. I am looking at designing an MOA axle and custom welded steel chassis like we did previously with the hustler. I still have my factory contacts from when I co-ran RCP Crawlers. Can get things manufactured pretty quick and at a low cost. Looking forward to seeing where things go. Willing to sponsor events in other states if things progress as I think they will.

Last edited:
Back