• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday....In Palm Beach County

Wow dude, i checked out your fb page!! You're doing some sick shit there man!. Nice work! Congrats!!

Didn't know anyone still played with those. We do a lot more class 1 & 2 rigs these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone still attending Sunday crawls? New to crawling and I was very surprised to find out there is a course so close to work however I notice not to many posts in the last year or so. Thanks

Anyone still attending Sunday crawls? New to crawling and I was very surprised to find out there is a course so close to work however I notice not to many posts in the last year or so. Thanks

Yes they are! more toward scaler comps now. Look up John Baker at NPB Crawlerz of South Florida on Facebook.

i lived on the other side of northlake for 7 years and never knew this place existed.

I don't do facebook. Can somebody tell me more about this Jupiter (?) crawl spot and others in Palm Beach. Thanks!

Back