• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Stock Radio or GT3-b/c (flysky) ??

merin_83

Hi guys, here again am asking another noob question, I have 9ch flysky radio for my chopper and know that it is a decent radio for that money and more flexible and programmable. But after seeing the stock radio of axial, have a question, is there a reason i should drop the stick radio for flysky ?

thanks,
merin

Stick or wheel radio??? Personal Choice. The stick radio will always have more options / flexible but some simply prefer a wheel. There are great wheel radios out there.

hmm no, i said i have a 9ch radio for chopper, i forgot to mention the radio in the description (just only mentioned in title ) srry for that, am looking forward for GT3-b/c from flysky (wheel).

Flysky by a mile. Check the Flysky gt3b thread(very long and informative). I've hacked mine and now can run up to 8 channels, 20 model memory, multiple positions per channel and too much to list. Probably the best bang for buck rc item I've bought in 22 years. You can get the hack kit and do it yourself along with the upgraded voltage regulator(which almost doubles your Tx runtime) and you'll have one fine Tx. Hope this helps.

the hacked gt3b is an amazing radio for the price, and receivers are under 10 bucks.

Per hacked cost 80 bucks I think from overkill Rc.

He meant stock not stick

I'm thinking of grossing a orange RX on mine with my dx8 so I can run a servo winch. Think I'll run it and see what I think should be okay since I also fly helis

Last edited:
Back