• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Still Making Progress

First, good luck with nursing school. Ive got 6 or 7 cousins that are nurses. 2 of which are going to nurse anesthetists school right now.

Second, your rig is sick. When i first saw this chassis, i was trying to figure out how a body would look on it being the front mount is so much higher than the rear mount. but obviously it looks great. this chassis might actually inspire me to not sell mine now.

First, good luck with nursing school. Ive got 6 or 7 cousins that are nurses. 2 of which are going to nurse anesthetists school right now.

Second, your rig is sick. When i first saw this chassis, i was trying to figure out how a body would look on it being the front mount is so much higher than the rear mount. but obviously it looks great. this chassis might actually inspire me to not sell mine now.

Thanks, My body sits pretty low. Im actually going to have to cut it up some more because it limits up travel quite a bit.

Looking good Chad...

RN!.... nice choice of career path !

Thanks Mark, It is definitely 2 steps up from what i was running just last season.

Slo Mo,

Nice thread. Thanks for posting all your feedback. I have been researching my next build and was wondering what your thoughts are on the long term durability of the CF chassis considering the bottom scrubbing rocks time after time?

Thanks again,

Salojac

Slo Mo,

Nice thread. Thanks for posting all your feedback. I have been researching my next build and was wondering what your thoughts are on the long term durability of the CF chassis considering the bottom scrubbing rocks time after time?

Thanks again,

Salojac

Thanks for the props man, I have wondered about the durability of the carbon fiber and since this is my first venture into the carbon world i dont really know.
As for my opinion i feel it will be fine and last me a long time. The chassis is very ridged with the 4 supplied cross members. Running a body helps to im sure.

Its first comp will be this saturday so ill be sure to snap some pics for you guys.

Well the car did alright for its first comp. There are a couple things i want to change before its next comp but nothing to major. Tapped out hooked me up with a set of CI foams so i can get my new used tires glued up. Here are a couple more poser pics.
IMG_0043_zps4971451e.jpg

IMG_0045_zpsa6210cb5.jpg

IMG_0044_zps7fd8a068.jpg
IMG_0046_zpse8a98313.jpg

nice to see the CF survived
I know you drive your rig hard.
you comping this weekend at stoddard wells?

Back