• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Some Knight Customs purchases on MyMiniFactory are no longer available.

soze

I wanna be Dave
Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone that purchased some Knight Customs files on MyMiniFactory. Some of the collections/sets/files that you may have purchased no longer show in your library under purchases. Seems like the product pages have been removed as well.

If you didn't get a chance to download your files yet, you can still access them from your orders history page. I'd make sure you download and back them up though. Not really sure why the files were removed.

I don't know of any rc only site, but I haven't really been paying attention. Some of the missing stuff from my library are the Element Overland packs for the Trailrunner, Knightrunner, Utron, Axial Honcho Parts, Proline 4runner and SR5 Grills....

Josh just mentioned this on the SNU. It will be called YouMagine and it will be entirely RC specific. Its still owned by MyMiniFactory so they should resolve purchases not showing up I assume.
I wouldn't be surprized if Knight Customs is already migrating stuff over.

EDIT: yep Knight Customs is there already YouMagine

Skip ahead to 11:47 (embed didnt seem to start at that spot)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Josh just mentioned this on the SNU. It will be called YouMagine and it will be entirely RC specific. Its still owned by MyMiniFactory so they should resolve purchases not showing up I assume.
I wouldn't be surprized if Knight Customs is already migrating stuff over.

EDIT: yep Knight Customs is there already YouMagine

Skip ahead to 11:47 (embed didnt seem to start at that spot)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I actually think those Element Overland packs might have been pulled. They don't even show on Youmagine even though everything else still does.

Back