• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SoCoRcc Dead-o-Winter series Rnd 1 folsom Lake site B (Beeks Bight)

Thanks guys, Bryan put on a clinic and it was awsome to watch, listen and learn from him and pee wee you did a great job yourself "thumbsup" I really enjoy running with you guys. And then theres Geo the king of the Backyard Boyz way to represent great finish. if i don't get a chance to see you guys before the end of the year evreyone have a Merry Chisrtmas and a safe new years

i Just wann a say congrats to all the drivers who showed up!
tough courses,some briken rigs and as always the cussin and moanin, but you guy's that come each and every week are the ones that i myself call "CRAWLERS"! no matter how bad or good we finish we still come back for more!
so far there's only 7 competitors in the series, remember guy's 3/4 comps go towards the overall points,since a some folks couldnt make it the 2nd comp is the mandatory cutoff for the series,and the next 3 are going to be "Rain or Shine" with any luck there will be a gift from the "Crawl Gods" and let the weather be kind!
series standings will be posted soon!
Good luck and once again a special thanks to all the "DRIVERS"
Randy

Back