• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Snowcrawl 3 Event 2

Orange58Crush

Hey Y'all, sorry I've been so quiet, but life has been busy lately. Good busy!

Get your rigs ready for another assault on my course, it's gonna be on Sunday, Jan 17th, starting at noon in my garage in Fridley. For those of you that are looking to join us for your first time, PM me or Dna4engr for directions. Also, IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME, PLEASE READ "SNOWCRAWL IS BACK" for important about these events.

If looks like there may actually be snow this time, so be sure to waterproof a rig or two. Wouldn't hurt to come up with a warmer for your radio and steering hands, too!

As always, it's great to have you guys over to tear up your trucks...and mine, too!

I think I have the worst timing... Like ever! I'll be moving my family out of this townhouse into the our new house that weekend... Well... Hell... For the next several weekends. (Moving ones self is a pain in the @ss)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I have the worst timing... Like ever! I'll be moving my family out of this townhouse into the our new house that weekend... Well... Hell... For the next several weekends. (Moving ones self is a pain in the @ss)

Hey Mitch, if you guys need some help, you know you can ask us here! I'd be able to help if needed.

Dana

I will for sure be there. This time more than one rig and hopefully won't have a catastrophic failure like last time...

This course is kinda rough on trucks! I guess it took on the personality of its designer.

There's snow in the yard, and there's even a good snow jump, so bring your waterproof go-fasts and we'll have us a cold finger race!

Ok, y'all, I"m just wonderin' how many of y'all are going to go jump in your car when it's well below zero and come break your rigs on my rock pile?

I'm happy to host, but if there's just a handful of guys, it might not be worth all the prep and heating cost.

I'll even refrain from calling y'all pussies for not coming. Or maybe I just did. :flipoff:

Either way, post up and let me know if you're planning on braving the arctic blast.

Last edited:
I'm on the fence. I was planning on making the drive; however, I do know you put a great deal into prep and running the furnace for a couple days to take the chill out. As you said, if it's only a handful of people, I'd be fine keeping warm, staying home and drinking beer in front of my fireplace.

Okay, if there are 6 or more guys planning on coming in spite of the cold, and they post on here by 8 pm Saturday night to that effect, I'll leave the heat on and we'll tough it out. I don't think I'll risk killing my rigs outside, but if you guys wanna have a snow race, I might reconsider...after all, it's only money.:lmao:

And thanks for the reminder, Kevin, I'm gonna stock up the woodbox! And the icebox!
"thumbsup"

I'll be braving the cold by starting to move into the new house. Think I would rather be playing with the RC's. It's gonna be damn cold.

Ok, it's official, I WILL be hosting Snowcrawl on Sunday, Jan. 17th, tomorrow. Gonna be a cold MF, but we are tough! Fawk snow!

PM if you need directions/address.

I was talked into coming tomorrow and had my arm twisted by a few while I was working today.

I believe we start at 11

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Hey Y'all, sorry I've been so quiet, but life has been busy lately. Good busy!

Get your rigs ready for another assault on my course, it's gonna be on Sunday, Jan 17th, starting at noon in my garage in Fridley....

We started at 11 last time, but Phil's first post said noon. Didn't want to show up just before noon and be late, or at 10:45 and be very early.

Last edited:
e68d3f9586e00924a221f1059ca12ed3.jpg
242ea21867ca70a918f650dc012e24fa.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Back